An architect, a jeweler, and a tortilla maker walk into a bar...
Well, ok. Technically they're not walking into a bar, but the rest is happening at Women Entrepreneurs' Hour on Tuesday, March 20th!
Join us a truly special edition of Women Entrepreneurs' Hour on "Lessons, Leadership & Legacy" featuring three incredible established women entrepreneurs who will share their real & raw stories with the TRIBE.
- Emily Cox - Emily is Associate Architect who specializes in interiors that radiates wit, creativity, and pure badassness. She is the founder of ECOX Creative and The Collective, a new co-working spot for creatives in Charleston, SC, and has been an entrepreneur for 10 years.
- Dee Ruel - Dee is a free-spirited Jewelry Designer who transforms her appreciation color, texture, and beauty into exquisite pieces of jewelry. She is the owner of the Dee Ruel studio in Mt Pleasant and has been an entrepreneur for 18 years.
- Grace Newland - Grace and her husband always dreamed of creating their own food product, but they had no idea their 2013 anniversary trip to Mexico would inspire Mitla Tortilleria, wholesale tortilla company combining traditional cooking methods and simple, organic ingredients. She has been an entrepreneur for 3 years.
With diverse backgrounds, businesses, and perspectives, we'll dig into the following with our panelists:
- What have been their keys to success?
- How have they navigated the highs & lows of life, business, and the economy?
- What challenges have they faced and how did they move beyond them?
- Do they still experience fear in business? And if so, how do they get beyond it?
- Who are the mentors who have impacted their life & careers? And how did they find them?
- What advice do they wish they'd received earlier on in business?
- What impact do they wish to leave on the world?
- And so much more, with plenty of time for Q&A from the audience!
Who should attend?
- All women entrepreneurs are welcome! Whether you're an aspiring entrepreneur, navigating the start-up, or a well-established boss, you are welcome. Always.
What's the schedule?
- Doors open at 8:30am for coffee & time to mingle with the TRIBE. The meeting will begin promptly at 9:00am and we’ll wrap up so you can be out the door by 10am! Coffee & light snacks are provided.