Influencer marketing is all the rage these days. Companies are leveraging the power of the rockstar bloggers, the Insta-famous, and YouTube sensations to bring their brand to a bigger audience. And individuals are quickly learning how they can monetize their own following to create a business of its own.
On this workshop we’ll explore both sides of the influencer marketing world. What does it take to create + execute a brilliant influencer marketing campaign to promote your business? And what does it take to become a desired influencer who gets paid to promote brands to their own fans?
We’ll explore all this and more with Blaire Massaroni, Head of Influencer Partnerships at Cooperatize, the leading travel influencer marketplace and campaign platform. She helps travel brands get the most out of their influencer marketing campaigns, while cultivating relationships with a network of nearly 40,000 micro-influencers.
Hot topics we'll be discussing:
- What is influencer marketing?
- What does a great influencer marketing campaign look like for both brands + influencers?
- Is it better to go broad or niche down?
- How do you select great influencers?
- What are the best mediums for content?
- How do you measure results of a campaign?
- What's an ideal length to test this tool if you've never done it before?
- Best practices from some key case studies!
- Plus plenty of time for Q&A with Blaire!
Join us LIVE or catch the REPLAY by signing up at this link.
This event is a Hatch Tribe Members Circle EXCLUSIVE!
- Current Members - Get the password for this event inside the Members Circle on the "Events" page.
- Not a Member Yet? No worries! You'll get immediate access to this event, exclusive content, courses, mentorship, and our incredible network of women entrepreneurs when you join the tribe today! http://members.hatchtribe.com/