the object of a person's ambition or effort; an aim or desired result
the destination of a journey
In a Harvard Business School MBA study on goal setting, the graduating class was asked a single question about their goals in life. The question was this:
Have you set written goals and created a plan for their attainment?
Prior to graduation, it was determined that:
84% of the entire class had set no goals at all
13% of the class had set written goals but had no concrete plans
3% of the class had both written goals and concrete plans
So what happened with those students after graduation? They checked back in 10 years later and the results were shocking.
The 13% of the class that had set written goals but had not created plans, were making twice as much money as the 84% of the class that had set no goals at all.
The 3% of the class that had both written goals and a plan, were making ten times as much money as the rest of the 97% of the class.
The power of setting goals & building actionable plans to achieve them is undeniable. They create the roadmap for success. That’s why we host a monthly Goal Setting Workshop to help you succeed in your own life & business.
In this workshop we’ll guide you through our 3-step goal setting & action planning process:
Reflect - We’ll begin by reviewing the prior month & getting a solid foundation for what’s working and what’s not
Aim - We’ll then start to look forward & consider your bigger vision for your business
Design - We’ll then bring it home by identifying your priorities, key goals, and outlining the steps to achieve them
You can attend this event for $25 by purchasing a ticket at this link.
Get unlimited access to ALL of our virtual events inside the Hatch Tribe Members Circle! For just $35 / month or $299 / year, you’ll have a free pass to our monthly Mentor Masterclass, Goal Setting + Planning Workshops, and Member Mixers, plus access to our 24/7/365 forum exclusively for women entrepreneurs to connect, learn + grow. Skip past the waitlist and sign up at https://members.hatchtribe.com
MEMBERS CIRCLE ACCESS
Members will find full details for this event, including the password, inside the Members Circle.