If there's one thing that's clear, social media is constantly changing and it can be hard to keep up.
Whether it's an algorithm change on Facebook, the ability to follow hashtags on Instagram, or the emergence of live video everywhere, it's important that you understand the impact of these changes on you social media efforts for your business.
Let's look at the stats (Source: CoSchedule)...
- Two-thirds of all Americans are using social media
- 81% of the US population has at least 1 social media profile
- Customers spend 20-40% more money on companies who engage with them on social media
- 43% of people want to see more video content from marketers
- 70% of social media time happens on mobile devices
- 200 million people use Instagram stories per month
- 2.07 billion people are actively using Facebook (It's still king!)
- Social media users spend an average of 135 minutes per day online
It's clear that social media represents a great opportunity to engage with our customers, but...
- How are these changes impacting your ability to use the platforms for your business?
- What do you need to know to continue reaching your customers & how can you grow new fans?
- Is everything pay to play now or are there any truly "free" places to engage with your ideal customers?
We'll dig into all this and more with Ashley T. Caldwell, the founder and CEO of The Modern Connection.
Ashley had a hunch in 2009 that social media marketing in business would be the next big thing, and that's what sparked the idea of The Modern Connection. What began as a freelance business out of Ashley's home office has turned into a successful boutique firm with a growing team of savvy professionals: all focused on connecting businesses with their customers online in a simple and effective way.
Ashley is often called on as THE social media resource in the southeast region, and when you get to meet her you'll understand why!
During this event you will learn...
- What is happening in the world of social media right now?
- What is the impact to you as a business owner?
- How can you continue to leverage the power of social media for your business?
We'll leave plenty of time for Q&A so bring your questions!
This event is EXCLUSIVELY available for FREE to members of the Hatch Tribe Members Circle! If you haven't yet joined us, we'd love to welcome you to the TRIBE! Click here to sign-up.